Contact Denise Delph, LCSW today to work with a counselor who uses an integrated approach to bring positive change and peace of mind to clients.
I help couples, families, and individuals of all ages deal with the challenges and upsets that are causing them pain. Sometimes life presents us with seemingly impossible situations. I believe that the answers lie within us, and I am committed to facilitating your process of self-discovery.
I specialize in the treatment of mood issues (depression, anxiety), interpersonal/relationship problems, and addiction. I strive to develop a deep understanding of the client’s experience, meeting each individual with compassion and empathy. I offer a warm, safe space where we can identify issues of conflict and remove the stumbling blocks that are interfering with personal growth and happiness.
Education & Credentials
- OASAS Certification of Screening & Assessment of the Impaired Driving Program
- Adelphi University (Masters Degree in Social Work)
- Stony Brook University (B.S., Psychology)
- Denise Delph, LCSW (New York license 083191)
- Certificate: EAP/SAP Certificate Date: 2017